Friday, August 13, 2010

The History of Erik Z's albums

Just thought I'd give everyone a little heads up.  My plan in the coming weeks and months, or whenever I get around to it (months more likely), is to give a little background info about each of the 5 albums I've released over the past 15 years.   Back story, juicy gossip, what really inspired this song or that(maybe), just all sorts of things you may not have known.


My goal is go chronologically, so keep an eye out all you "Tastes like Chicken" fans, that album probably has some of the more interesting stories. ;-)

For the time being, feel free to listen to my albums.   All are available at Amazon.com for download.

The Amazing Erik Z
The First Album (Bear Crossing)
The First Album (Bear Crossing)

Schizophrenic Daze
Schizophrenic Daze

Tastes Like Chicken
Tastes Like Chicken

disc 1. The Allston Years
disc 1. The Allston Years

Three and a half years gone...

Three and a half years gone...

The truth shall be revealed in time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment