Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Help Capitalism by burning a Qur'an today!!!!!

I'm not sure which Quran I should burn at this weeks historic Quran burning ceremony on 9/11/10.

This one looks promising, but not sure I want to spend the almost $20 on it.
The Holy Qur'an with English Translation and Commentary (English and Arabic Edition)
The Holy Qur'an with English Translation and Commentary (English and Arabic Edition)

This one's only about $10, and seems to be a much cost effective alternative.
The Qur'an TranslationThe Qur'an Translation

Hmm... tough choice.   I gotta say, despite your thoughts on Islam or Muslim's in general, this really is a great week for capitalism.   I mean I'm sure every family that will be there holding hands chanting and singing with their children as the flames fly probably already has a Bible laying around.  The Quran on the other hand probably isn't something most Christians have purchased in their lifetime.   Sure you can read it on-line, but if you intend to burn one you actually need to buy one.   Man, those puppies must be flying off the shelf this week.  

I really should have invested in Quran publishing.

So yeah... I don't support burning the Quran, that's just a little reminiscent of  the Nazi's burning Jewish books for me.  If you really want to be on the wrong side of history, that's cool, that's your "prerogative" as they say.   

So if you are going to do it... please.... please.... buy it from me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment