Sunday, March 20, 2011

New stuff at Erik Z music.com 3/20/11

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I thought I'd give everyone a heads up as I have some cool new features that I added to my website.

First of all, you gotta check out my new social media icons.  It's pretty much required now that everyone with a website have not only facebook, twitter and whatever new thing that is out there, but also cute little links at the bottom of the site to bring you there.   I had been using stock images for the past few years, but thought I'd kick it up a little and make some custom gear nerd ones.   I hope you like them, they're basically just stock guitar pedals with the icons built in.  Pretty cool huh?


So now if you want to check me out on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook or here at Blogger, you can click on those cool little guitar pedal social media icons.  
I'm still not sure about adding other social media.  I have a MySpace page, but MySpace is long since dead.  I also have a Tumblr page, but I'm not sure if I'm really into that just yet.  The interface isn't great, and most of the people I've seen use it who I like just link it to Facebook anyway.  So what's the point? 
We'll see, I have it set you can ask me questions.  So maybe if you just want to ask me stuff about my gear or music or whatever you post there and I'll answer stuff.

What else?
Peltor 90554 Kid's Earmuff, Blue
Peltor Junior Earmuff, Pink #97022

Oh yes, concert season is upon us so I've again updated my Kids Safety Headphones section again.  I added some new pictures and some new text.  Although that section of my website has gotten lots of traffic, I felt it was a little too impersonal last time.   So check that out if you've got kids and are looking to take them to concerts.



Also really cool going on with my site...  My youtube video for my Pignose 7-100 Amp is absolutely blowing up.  It's the #1 search for Pignose at Youtube and people have really been digging it.    So thank you to everyone who may even be reading this for liking that video.  I ended up adding a bunch of extra info about the amp at the website too.  Stuff about the transistors and who used to use it, and all that jazz.  So check that out.  Pignose 7-100 at Erik Z music.com

So that's it, thanks for reading and following my blog.   Feel free to click on the social media links on my site too and follow me on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook too. :-)

Let me know if you have any suggestions for things you'd like to see, or maybe sections that you'd like to see expanded.    That's the reason I'm here.  I could probably go on for days about stuff. :-)

Keep on rockin.

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment