Friday, July 22, 2011

Analogman Sunface TI/UK


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClewA9znI6Q

Check out the new video I made for the Analogman Sunface TI/UK fuzz pedal. I've had this pedal for a couple years and was amazed to see that there wasn't a single other Youtube video out there showcasing this version of Analogman's famous Sunface.

So here it is...

I was really digging the feedback when I was recording the demo so just went with it and recorded a whole bunch of really cool and trippy feedback sections. The last, almost, two minutes is nothing but feedback. I kind of cheated and added some reverb and stuff to make it even cooler sounding, but figured that'd be ok since it was only during the credits.

So yeah, check it out.  If you're interested in picking one up for yourself check out Analogman's website..  I know those vintage germanium transistors are all New Old Stock, and they dont' make them anymore, so it's always a good idea if you really want one to get 'em before they're gone.  http://www.buyanalogman.com/Sun_Face_p/am-sun-face.htm&Click=6577

No comments:

Post a Comment